SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SPREAD THEIR WINGS AND FLY
FONDATION ALBATROS IS A FAMILY RUN PHILANTHROPIC ORGANISATION GOVERNED BY SWISS LAW AND BASED IN GENEVA.
Since 2008, Fondation Albatros has been supporting social and humanitarian organisations involved in the improvement of the living conditions and prospects of underprivileged populations through the implementation of sustainable solutions.
The Albatros Foundation came into being because of the desire of its founder, Claude Demole, to offer his aid to the most vulnerable people to enable them to acquire the tools necessary to build a life punctuated with accomplishments synonymous with autonomy and self-worth.
Since 2008, Foundation Albatros has been supporting social and humanitarian organizations involved in the improvement of the living conditions and prospects of underprivileged populations through the implementation of sustainable solutions.
The Foundation is particularly involved in the area of education, first lever of development. In addition, to promote women’s education belongs to its objectives.
To maintain an extensive freedom of action, the objectives of the foundation are broadly defined:
- General welfare assistance of disadvantaged people
- Assistance for children, particularly in terms of health and education
- Medical assistance in various forms, including helping to build hospitals and health centers
- Participation in public interest projects in the field of construction (buildings, bridges, roads…)
- Participation in cultural programs
The foundation is particularly involved in the areas of education and gender equality promotion.
Furthermore, the Foundation appreciates community development programs.
The Foundation welcomes both private and public partnerships.